Located on campus in Melnitz Hall at UCLA's School of Theater, Film and Television. Assisted listening devices and ADA seating are available. Please call our Box Office at (310) 827-0889 for accessibility information.
UCLA James Bridges Theater
235 Charles E. Young Drive East
Los Angeles, CA 90095
From the 405:
- Exit at Sunset and head East (toward Beverly Hills)
- Then turn right onto Hilgard (the 7th stoplight from the fwy)
- Take an immediate right onto Charles E. Young Drive into Lot 3.
From Westwood Village:
- Head north on Hilgard Ave.
- Go past the stop light at Wyton Drive.
- Turn left ¼ block before Sunset onto Charles E. Young Drive and into Lot 3.
Parking is available in Parking Structure 3 which is directly across from Melnitz Hall, and the entrance to the James Bridges Theater is on the west side of the building.
UCLA Parking Instructions
If you haven’t attended of our shows before, please take the time to read the following instructions:
- Arrive at Parking Structure 3 and park in a non-permitted space.
- Enter your license plate number at a pay kiosk (see parking map above). Consider noting down your license plate beforehand.
- At the kiosk, pay for parking using credit card or cash. Alternatively, use the ParkMobile app for payment.
- No need to display the receipt in your car after entering the plate number.
It's recommended to pay for the full day for ample time (priced the same as three hours) — $10 on weekends or after 4:30 pm.